Morrie’s Automotive Group, a dynamic, long-standing, and growing retail automotive group based in the Twin Cities metro area is expanding and have an opening for a receptionist.
At Morrie’s, we do things a little different. We have a passion for changing the way the business has been run in the past and we need top talent in order to do it. We hire assertive, forward-thinkers who see the big picture of our business. Our Buy Happy sales process has proven itself in the one-price environment and helped us create a highly engaging and social environment where our employees are happy and in-turn our customers Buy Happy.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as a comprehensive benefit plan – including medical, dental, paid time off, STD/LTD, 401K and life insurance. We also offer opportunities for advancement.
- Overall responsibility for incoming calls – including answering, screening, directing, taking and relaying messages, and providing general dealership information to the callers.
- General administrative and clerical work – including mail, scheduling appointments.
- Greeting customers and directing them to appropriate locations within the store.
- Maintaining a high level of standards and cleanliness in the reception area.
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail, organizing and planning
Hours: 2 Saturdays a month